Thread: sharpshootersupply.com problems?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    stangfish
    I got impatient as well on an orderI made. Recieved a partial order a couple of weeeks later. Communication was rare and inconsistant. I recieved the last of my parts order about three months later with the message that they thought that they would never get them back in stock.

Conclusion; They will make good on the order and chances are they are doing everything they can to get you the order. They do not have a real time stocking system that lets you know the status of parts or your order and never will. There are 500 new savage owners everyday and many of them whant to upgrade and modify. SSS has a big reputation for savage parts. FWIW Gunsmiths work on a different time frame.

yoteklr
    I am familiar with "gunsmith time"..... I was told by Lisa when I placed the order, it would be a month or two to complete the order. I translated that in my head to 3-6 months.

It just boggles my mind about the lack of customer service with this outfit. I called the credit card company a couple of days ago and there is nothing they can do to help past 120 days.

Has anyone ordered a barrel directly from Shilen?? I called them a couple of weeks ago to inquire about turnaround time and was told 2-4 months..