As I mentioned in another post, all of my girls have decided to get into shooting all of a sudden. My 13 year old has always loved but my twin 18 year old girls never wanted to, that is, until they notice that I have "the revolver from Call Of Duty!" Yeah, I know but what ever you think about the game it has gotten those two out shooting and spending more time with dad. Then my wife stated that she wanted get in on it and start doing some long range shooting. So I am trying to figure out how to make all this happen and figured I would sell off a toy or so, after all, getting them out and into it is definitely more important than any singular firearm I own right. I haven't shot my .243 Win SP in quite awhile so I figured it would be a good candidate to go. I take it to the range to shoot some groups because that is the main thing everyone will want to know. I fired three rounds at 104 yards and got this group. Turns out they may have to wait awhile for their own firearms as this one will stay put.......