well, my choate LA centerfeed stock came in today. i'm not completely happy with it so far, but just have to see if i can correct some of the issues. it came with only the front action screw that fits as it should. the centerfeed magazine fits properly. there seems to be poor fitment in the bolt area and the stock in the bolt area is poorly finished. nice big old seam down the underside of the stock. the trigger seems really recessed in the stock compared to my old BVSS stock. the trigger guard is a huge issue. i am using the trigger guard from a BVSS stock and it doesn't fit. is this the wrong trigger guard to use? it fits poorly and the trigger hits the trigger guard when pulled back. the BVSS action screws don't work in the rear action hole as one is too long and the other is too short, but i may have the wrong trigger guard. what am i doing wrong here? any and all help is greatly appreciated.

picture of my action in the stock

left side of the stock

right side of the stock

i know the tang is supposed to be elevated but this seems excessive

seems like a poor fit in the bolt area

the trigger seems too recessed in the stock

the trigger still seems too recessed in the stock

this is the trigger guard from by BVSS stock. is this the wrongs trigger guard cause it doesn't fit?

picture of my trigger guard

trigger hits the guard when it is in place