Quote Originally Posted by tiny68
Quote Originally Posted by pdog06
Thanks for scratching them off your list and saving more options for me
Well if you can get your barrel from them, your having better luck that me. I have been repetitively lied to by McGowen about what has actually happen to the barrel I purchased. Sad thing is, I know the history of why the barrel I paid for was on clearance. I actually tried to set the headspace for my friend went we found out the threads were too short to start with. When the dust finally does settle with them I will share our full correspondence that go back a couple of months. Every returned message is yet another excuse. My patience was worn out. Tell the truth of the matter or just refund my money.

PO'd, Tim
hmmm Thanks Pdog 06 I think that is a compliment ...you go a head and weed out all the lemons would ya ...thanks dude! Any Barrel that goes on my gun will be right or replaced ...now! not 4 months from now or when ya get around to it and ...(if true) barrel burs and tool marks in the crown!?!?!? (if true)
are they getting convicts to hammer barrels in stead of lic. plates lol not kidding
aside from that I would think these would be pretty simple tasks for a barrel (manufacture) to complete properly. as for the move, are they moving to a bigger facility or bigger garage? (if True)