Thread: Savage 93 FV .22 mag value???

purser54

Savage 93 FV .22 mag value???

Got a question for you guys. I'm wondering what you'd expect to pay/ask for a gun.
    The gun is a Savage 93 fv .22 mag bolt action rifle. It has the synthetic black stock, blued, adjustable accutrigger, and bull barrel. It was bought new a year ago. Only a couple dozen rounds of ammo has been shot out of it and that was just to zero the scope. The scope is a matte Simmons 3-9x32 with adjustable objective. Not the $30 ones at Walmart; this one sells new for just over $100. The 93 fv .22 mag sells for right around $300 new. The gun is practically spotless and in immaculate condition, besides a couple of negligible scuffs from mounting the scope. Also selling it with 3 boxes (50 rds each) of ammo and an extra magazine. Still have the manual and is pretty much NIB...just minus the box . But it's basically set up and ready to go.

So what is it worth?

purser54

M.O.A.
    About $200 to $250

thomae
    If you are serious about selling it, become a paid member of this forum (only $12.00) and advertise it for sale in the classifieds.

purser54
    I'm not selling it. I'm thinking about buying it. Sorry that wasn't clear. He wants $200, and I think that's fair for getting a rifle that I know is in excellent condition and practically new. He could probably sell it for more to be honest.

M.O.A.
    Buy it

purser54
    I think I will. Thanks

Thats a great price, hope its still there when you go back.
    204, 22 K-Hornet, 222, 223, 22-250, 22-250AI, 6BR, 243, 243AI, 6-06, 6-WSM, 250-3000AI, 270, 7-08, 7RM, 30BR, 308, 30-06, 375 H&H, 444 Marlin, 450BM, 458WM

thomae
    Quote Originally Posted by purser54 View Post
    I'm not selling it. I'm thinking about buying it. Sorry that wasn't clear.
    Got it. Obviously I did not understand your intent. Sounds like you have a good deal there.

dan46er
    Hope you bought it! I would have!

outback andy
    Buy it ! and then purchase a boyds stock for it with the money you saved, and then you would be a very happy guy...

Members who have read this thread in the last 1 days: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.