Thread: LRP in

bucifan

LRP in

Just received my new LRP in 6.5mm Creedmoor and was pleasnatly surprised at the stock. It still is a HS Precision stock, but instead of the one pictured on Savage's website, or what is in their 2013 catalog, it different. Instead of being more of a standard shaped butt stock, it seems to be more of a tactical butt stock, similar to the one on the model 10 FCP HS Precision. Am not disappointed, it feels and fits great!

Rick

stangfish
    Lucky you!!!

bucifan
    Talked to Savage......they said that is the stock they are now shipping with......same part #. I guess it didn't make the catalog.

Briney Eye
    Mine, too. I like it. Savage took the pictures of the LRP down, I guess until they can make new ones with this stock.

futr_trooper
    how bout some pics of the new stock design

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by futr_trooper View Post
    how bout some pics of the new stock design
    Yes, I'm very interested what the new design looks like too. If you have time.

bucifan
    Sorry,can't take photos right now. Go to SAvage's web site.......browse guns, under Law Enforcement Series, FCP HS Precision. It's the same stock!

Basic Member
    Ok right on, thanks!
    I know exactly what it looks like then. Now that they've moved to that stock, I'll definitely be ordering one. I like it much better than the older HS stock.

Briney Eye
    Yep, that's what I got, except just one sling swivel in front. Got some encouraging results with reloads yesterday, too. It didn't shoot factory ammo worth beans.

Members who have read this thread in the last 1 days: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.