Thread: trigger help

Basic Member

trigger help

I have an accu trigger and have nothing but problems with it most of them im sure are operator error but my question is can I remove the whole trigger group and install a regular Stevens model 200 group this gun is for hunting only and most times i can get the accu trigger to fire but sometimes I cannot and I now it will come back to bite me sometime when there is a nice shooter buck..

Basic Member
    What is/are the problem(s)? It could be set too lght, you're not pulling straight back on the trigger, etc. . The AccuTrigger is a pretty nice piece of engineering, in my opinion, so if you can please state the exact problem as clearly as you can these guys can help you.

Basic Member
    If you don't pull the blade just right you will have to rack the bolt to try again to get it to go off

Basic Member
    That's not an unusaul problem. The accu-trigger can take some getting used to. You can try tightening the pull some till you get used to it, but mainly just practice.
    With that being said I don't care for the accu-trigger, never did feel right. I just replace it with an after market. You can just remove the blade but if you do and it's adjusted to low you WILL get a slam fire.