I'm not sure what the definition of "Custom" is but looking through the pics in this thread may fit in and it makes more sense than starting a new thread IMO.

This is my special order 112 FCV I recently took possession of in 30-06.

The action and barrel came in a surprisingly dull finish which I really like. I think the action might have been from the law enforcement series as the varmint series looks a good bit shinier on their site but who knows. And Savage didn't have any 26" bull barrels in 30-06 laying around but they did have some 24" barrels. They would have made a 26" had I wanted to but at $200 extra I selected a fluted 24" which I am very happy with.

Bog standard accustock, accutrigger, DBM.

I found some TPS 1" rings on EBay for half their normal cost, and got a Talley rail to go with it.

The Scope is a Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x50 I got for a steal off of a site that offers large discounts to "industry insiders" in my case, active duty military.

I have 60 rounds of Hornady factory 165 grain rounds and I hope to see how she shoots on Wednesday. Can't wait! I haven't been shooting in awhile and this is my first Savage and first bolt gun.