Thread: Operation "Make A Sniper Cry" - Stevens 200 Build Up x 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    seanhagerty
    I'm using that excuse too.

broken6r
    Quote Originally Posted by seanhagerty View Post
    I'm using that excuse too.
    To the loving, beautiful, devoted, and talented wife of seanhagerty.

Please accept my deepest regrets and most sincere apology. I must tell you that the reason for your finances being reduced as of late, is completely my fault. Your devoted and hard working husband, that only has eyes for you, has been following my build thread since page 1 with much enthusiasm for what I am doing for my friend as well as myself. It is with the utmost regret that I write to you today, to inform you that your husband has been seduced by my project. Please try to understand. He is one of the most hard working and devoted people there is, and deserves a custom made, precision Savage rifle, that he himself has built. Were it not for your love and support of this fine man, his project of precision would not be possible. It is a great honor that he has been bestowed upon with the desire to himself own a highly tuned, customized Savage based precision rifle. The most beneficial part of all, is the silver lining to this. When the zombies attack, he will be able to defend you in infinite glory from afar, without endangering himself. The ultimate reason behind his project of precision, is that when this day of brain chewing zombies comes, he will be well prepared to defend you from a tactically superior vantage point at great distances. Please trust my word on this, as I am the most trustworthy type of person of all. I come from the Internet.

Respectfully,
    broken6r

How's that?

goinssr
    Quote Originally Posted by broken6r View Post
    To the loving, beautiful, devoted, and talented wife of seanhagerty.

Please accept my deepest regrets and most sincere apology. I must tell you that the reason for your finances being reduced as of late, is completely my fault. Your devoted and hard working husband, that only has eyes for you, has been following my build thread since page 1 with much enthusiasm for what I am doing for my friend as well as myself. It is with the utmost regret that I write to you today, to inform you that your husband has been seduced by my project. Please try to understand. He is one of the most hard working and devoted people there is, and deserves a custom made, precision Savage rifle, that he himself has built. Were it not for your love and support of this fine man, his project of precision would not be possible. It is a great honor that he has been bestowed upon with the desire to himself own a highly tuned, customized Savage based precision rifle. The most beneficial part of all, is the silver lining to this. When the zombies attack, he will be able to defend you in infinite glory from afar, without endangering himself. The ultimate reason behind his project of precision, is that when this day of brain chewing zombies comes, he will be well prepared to defend you from a tactically superior vantage point at great distances. Please trust my word on this, as I am the most trustworthy type of person of all. I come from the Internet.

Respectfully,
    broken6r

How's that?
    I believe I'll just copy/paste this into a word doc, fill in my own name and print it for future use.

broken6r
    Quote Originally Posted by seanhagerty View Post
    OK, what caliber do you need? Where do I send it?

Sean
    That's the beauty! Do it yourself and make it yours. I grew up hunting and shooting, but have never done anything remotely close to gunsmithing prior to this. If a knucklehead like I can do it, so can you!

Quote Originally Posted by goinssr View Post
    I believe I'll just copy/paste this into a word doc, fill in my own name and print it for future use.
    Rock on!