Quote Originally Posted by bigedp51 View Post
Dave here is the original photo that an Australian posted in our Gunboards Enfield forum. The joke was on me because many of the Australians knew my real last name and the poster said these were my Australian cousins from Tasmania. The Australian humor here is Tasmania was the first penal colony in Australia with a small gene pool and inbreeding.

I told the Australians the only reason I wasn't an Australian was because my ancestors were faster runners than theirs. I told the Australians my ancestors came to the American colonies after the oldest of three brother fell and broke his neck at a public gathering in England. This disagreement over a horses ownership caused the two surviving brothers to book immediate passage on a ship to the American colonies.

As you can see below Dave the oldest brother was a sloppy drunk much like yourself.

Hey now!! Just hold on a second!!! I may be a drunk.....But....Sloppy???,....Them is fightin words!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigedp51 View Post
I got even with the Australians outrageous verbal slander by posting a photo of my American bayonet practice koala bear target.

Tell 'em don't get all worked up. It's just a "cleansing" procedure.