Another bump...

Just a reminder that we'll be holding the next Smallbore Silhouette match at Factoryville next week, July 14. Practice at 9:00am, matches start at 10:00am. $7.00 for both matches, newbies and juniors (under 16 years of age) shoot for free.

The scores are compiled and will count for the Club Championship, this year's trophy will be a championship pin.

Last month we had 15 shooters, with 5 onlookers that were very interested and hopefully will return with rifle in hand.

For those that have air rifles, I have ordered a limited set of 1/10 air rifle silhouette targets, I don't know if the banks / targets will be ready for next week, but just in case might as well bring the air rifles, LEAD PELLETS ONLY. Again I don't know if I'll have enough time to get it together for July (it may be a really crude setup) but I should be able to get it together for August.

The AR silhouettes will be for fun only this year, with the intent of doing sanctioned matches next year either before or after the SB matches if popular enough this year. Distances are 20, 30, 36, 45 yards for air rifle.

Preliminary entry fees for Smallbore in 2014 will have to be raised to $10.00 for both matches, with $5.00 for a 40 pellet Air Rifle match if the AR matches do happen. Another change will be practice / site in for Smallbore is going to be reduced to 1/2 hour to help facilitate the AR match.