Last week I did the unthinkable. While swatting mosquitos that were about to drain me I inadvertantly hit my 1010 scale and moved my charging bar to 40 instead of 30 without noticing. I was loading 117gr Bergers with 49gr of Varget rather than 39. After about 5 rds downrange my trigger stopped working correctly. When cocking the bolt I noticed the safety would move and the trigger wouldn't trip, but I could recock and most times it would fire. I realize there is no excuse for being stupid but those *^#%$@* mosquitos were eating me alive and kept me from paying more attention to what I was doing. So before I start taking things apart do you think my problem lies in the bolt or trigger group? It's a Stevens action bedded in a wood stock with factory sporter barrel. There was a slight bit of cratering in the flattened primers. I'm going to start working on it tomorrow night and hopefully find/fix the problem with plans on hitting the range wearing heavy mosquito repellant this weekend. Any thoughts?