I own a Weather Warrior 16/116 FHSAK in .308. Accustock and accutrigger. I have not broken the gun in - shot less about 100 rnds or so. When I shoot MagTech (crap ammo I know) i can get off between 3-8 rnds and then the bolt jams like you cant imagine. At first I can lift the bolt handle but to pull back the bolt i often need a screwdriver or something to pry it open. I am being very, very careful when i do this. After it initially jams, i can get about 2 more rounds through and then it is totally sealed. I have to wait for it to cool down.

In two days I am going to the range with it and I am going to shoot some better quality ammo along with some reloaded ammo i did myself. I did want to come here first though and ask what feedback people had for me. Is it really a case where this gun, being as precise as it is, simply will not cycle crap ammo?

I am not trying to be hasty here but I am very disappointed as my modest understanding of bolt action rifles is they are pretty much failsafe guns. And I cant shoot more than 10 rnds before the gun becomes a $700 club.

I'd truly appreciate any feedback - especially if you've experienced this yourself.