It is probably the brass...
I had a similar problem using federal ammo, their cheapest for my 7mm rm. I used that ammo to get in target and get an idea on how was the gun shooting. I did have a few instances where just like you, I could raise the bolt handle but will not back the bolt and I have to tap it hard with my hand. This is also a new gun from SSS, action trued, brux barrel. etc so I dont think I have an issue with primary extraction. I then shoot my reloads( working a load for this rig). The brass is Winchester and I had 0 troubles. I reloaded the fire-formed brass, both federal and Winchester. I only necked sized with a lee die. When I went to the range most of the federal brass will not chamber unless forced. The first 2 I thought I had just messed the oal and the bullet was being jammed in the lands.... It was easy to pull the bolt handle up but a biatch to pull the bolt back. After clearing the second jam I marked my bullet and case to see if that was the problem... well, without firing the cartridge it was jammed bad and when I cleared the jammed there was no sign of the lands touching the bullet or the bullet moving at all. An old timer told me that I was having this problem because of the tight tolerances in my custom barrel. I chambered (bot not fired) all of my Winchester reloads and I had no problems with it.
Went home, pull the bullets and the powder, did a full size (without mandrel) on the federal brass and then they did cycle with no problem even after fired. Needless to say, I will not use that federal brass unless fully sized... Use another brand of ammo and see if the trouble replicates...