Thread: Hate To Be The One

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You asked for "help" and were given some very sound advice by the good folks here.
    You listed your procedures and asked for suggestions. You don't seem to want to accept them, which is perfectly fine. You asked for something and when given it, you take Umbrage??

Your posts contradict themselves:
    -First you stated you bought a 9-twist, then it became a 12-twist. which is it?

-First you said the 60gr load came from accurateshooter, now you say from benchrest central. Which is it?

-Most recently you said "...so i put it back to a configuration that i knew would shoot..changing the barrel and recoil lug." The way I read your post, that comment is speaking to assembly of the NEW barrel and a NEW recoil lug.
    IF that is the case, How is it you think you would KNOW that the assembly would shoot??

-You claimed originally that you were about ready to chop the barrel and give "a lot of negitive press". Now you say "this is not a knock to criterian". Which is it?

You say that you aren't new to reloading, but your methods counter that:
    You see a load posted on the internet, but don't work up to it; just use it.
    When you see it is high pressure, you ONLY back off .2 grain?! When that doesn't work you not only change bullet weight, but powder also; for another load you "found" on the internet....

I hope you will at least put on some safety glasses when using your chop saw.
    Last edited by darkker; 08-02-2012 at 12:56 PM.
    I'm a firm believer in the theory that if it bleeds, I can kill it.