Thread: Simmons White tail Scope

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    nateisw
    Just repeating what i heard ArmchairElite. It wouldn't surprise me if the guy from customer service didn't know what he was talking about...I think he was just pulling the info up from his computer and it wouldn't surprise me if he's never seen a rifle scope in his life. But..... according to the measurements provided on midwayusa's website, The scope won't fit on my gun so I'm still not gonna buy it.

ArmchairElite
    Quote Originally Posted by nateisw View Post
    Just repeating what i heard ArmchairElite. It wouldn't surprise me if the guy from customer service didn't know what he was talking about...I think he was just pulling the info up from his computer and it wouldn't surprise me if he's never seen a rifle scope in his life. But..... according to the measurements provided on midwayusa's website, The scope won't fit on my gun so I'm still not gonna buy it.
    If it don't fit it don't fit. I just don't think the dude should be lying to you. I don't have any problem with someone admitting that they don't know something, but he took a guess and acted like it was a fact. I hope you find a good deal on one that fits properly.

Basic Member
    Frank, since a few people have mentioned the Redfields i will chime in also. i have 3 of the Revolutions and really like them, good glass and functionality for the money. i don't think you can go wrong with one for an inexpensive scope.
    you might check out their newest model, the Revenge, it ranges for you and seems quite simple to use. they even have it in a 6x18x44 for varmint hunting. i'm thinking about one of these for myself, just to try it out. it has 2 different reticles, the 4plex or the "accu-ranger". check out the link!
    http://www.redfield.com/redfield-revenge/