Paid Members
PM Limit 25 200
Member Classifieds No Yes
Articles No Yes
Product Reviews No Yes
Savage FAQ's Yes Yes
Sees AdSense Ads in Thread Posts Yes No
TapaTalk Access No Yes

Paid memberships can be purchased in one of two ways: Online via PayPal or by mailing a check or money order.

Membership options are as follows:
1 Year = $15.00
2 Year = $30.00
3 Year = $45.00

Buy a Membership Online Using PayPal
Note: You do not have to have a PayPal account to use PayPal. Payment can be made via Credit Card on PayPal without creating an account.

Step 1: Make sure you are logged into the site.
Step 2: Click on "Settings" in the upper right-hand corner of any page on this website.
Step 3: On the page that loads, click on "Paid Subscriptions" in the left-hand menu.
Step 4: Select the term length and price from the drop down menu and click the "Order" button.
Step 5: Verify your selection and click the "Order Using PayPal" button. (this will send you to PayPal's website)

Visual Reference of your Settings Page:

This is where the process changes depending on whether or not you have a PayPal account.

For those with a PayPal account: Simply login as instructed, confirm the order/payment information and click the "Pay Now" button to finalize the transaction.

For those who do not have a PayPal account and want to pay with a Credit Card, follow these additional steps:

Step 6: If you don't have a PayPal Account, click on the "Don't have a PayPal Account?" text link under the login fields.
Step 7: Enter your credit card information and your personal information (name, address, etc) and click the "Review and Continue" button.
Step 8: Review/Confirm your order and click the "Pay Now" button.

****Only credit card payments and those from VERIFIED PayPal accounts will go through instantly. If your PayPal account is not verified your payment will be sent in the form of an eCheck which will take 3-5 days to clear PayPal. Your membership status here will not be activated until PayPal has received the funds from your bank (again - typically 3-5 days).****

Buy a Membership Via Mail

Step 1: Click the following link and print a copy of the Membeship Order Form that opens. www.savageshooters.com/PDF_Files/MembershipOrderForm.pdf
Step 2: Fill out the form completely making sure to select which membership option you are purchasing. Please print clearly so I can read it.
Step 3: Get your check or check or money order from a U.S. based institution payable in U.S. funds (no foreign money orders or checks will be accepted - no exceptions!) and make it payable to Savage Shooters
Step 4: Enclose your membership form and payment in a properly sealed envelope and and mail it to the following address:

SavageShooters.com
805 N. Canal St.
Delphos, OH 45833

Please Note:
- No foreign checks or money orders will be accepted - no exceptions! (my bank charges a $20 fee to cash international checks/money orders so I end up losing money)
- Make sure your username and email address is printed clearly so I can pull up your account to apply the membership. If I can't read it and have to try to contact you via telephone I will only attempt to contact you once. After that if will be your responsibility to get a hold of me.
- I am in no way responsible for payments that do not make it to me due to either being damaged or lost in transit.