Sort of. The MR-1 FC (600 yd F-Class) target center has a 3" X-ring, and 6" 10-ring. For NRA purposes, 'long range' starts @ 800yds, and the LR-FC target center has a 5" X and a 10" 10-ring, and is used for 800, 900 and 1000yds as is... so its a little easier @ 800 & 900. The 300yd F-Class target (MR-63 FC) has a 1.42" X and 2.87" 10-ring... reduced in size slightly to account for the reduced wind effect at closer distances. How exactly the powers-that-be calculate how much to reduce the scoring rings, etc. is unknown to me.

As far as the groups... thats a *very* nice group for 500yds! For whatever reason it seems like while I can shoot for score pretty well @ 600-1000yds... my efforts at long range groups are... not very good, to put it nicely. If I solely went off of group size, I'd never have entered an F-Class match ever. Then again, my home range (out to 600yds) isn't really kind as far as trying for 'small groups' - I usually settle for minimal vertical dispersion and call it good. One of these days I'm going to have to try that 'machine gun' technique I see some of the BR guys use