Well, I had alittle set back. With my hvy lug I didn't have enough thread for headspacing. So, I called Douglas and explained problem.They were super helpful and egar to fix problem for me. Shipped last Friday back Wednesday! I had already Duracoted and was worried that with milling some more threads they might scratch barrel. They said we'll do everything we can to keep that from happening. They did, just anice as when it left my possesion.
Okay, back on track now.

Devcon bedded action. First action I've done. I didn't want to screw up and have action bonded to stock so i only used a little at a time till I got it fully bedded and looking good. I cleaned up most of excess w/dremel then painted. Seems to contact action well and lug is snug when seated.

I forgot to take pic of headspacing and action/barrel blocks I made. oh well it's pretty much covered elsewhere in forum. I used oak blocks and big vise and Jim Briggs barrel nut wrench and torque wrench.

Here it is.

Here are some of the groups I shot yesterday while breaking in the barrel. I think it has some promise ;D

These were just to get zero'd on paper @ 100yds. Cleaned the barrel after every shot for fisrt 25 shots.

This is the best load so far, but these are just to fire form the 7mm mag brass to 270wby. They're mild at 3100 to 3200 with imr4064 using ,130's 135's and 140's
140gr ballistic tips below.Left group is at 200yds, right group is @100yds
[img width=431 height=768]http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab320/lazyjchessies/2012-06-22_15-40-08_289.jpg[/img]
This was factory wby loads 130gr. barnes from my buddy ammo supply. I had 5, one to foul then 4 shot group, not bad for factory. Also with the full tilt Factory loads this thing is a ***** cat to shoot. I'd compare it to my 25-06!
[img width=431 height=768]http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab320/lazyjchessies/2012-06-22_16-32-06_555.jpg[/img]
I have a couple more groups from other bullets I shot that group them same as above. And didn't want to bore ya anymore.

All in all very, very happy with build!
Thanks to all for sharing your wisdom on this site to make this build possible. When my son grows into this rifle I think he'll enjoy the story behind it.

Gene