No corn bread but I did make Braised St louis ribs after for BBQ'n ;D Thanks for replies Guys.

Here is what I did this morning. Assembled bolt, Triggger and tested all threads on Action bolts, scope rail, and barrel Nut. All was good. Just as "you tube" videos of appling Duracote showed it didn't fill threads w/paint. The only part that I had a less than perfect paint surface was the Safety side. I was unsure of removing the allen screw and the flathead that holds the clip in place. Unforutantly oils leached out of them two screws and kind discolored the paint. But it's out of sight in the trigger assemble.

Before test fitting and assembly.

And here we have the assembled bolt, trigger atttached and Rail fitting. I can't get the damn thing rotated, sorry.

My question now for you all is, Should I Bed (Devcon) the Rail to the action? I'm thinking yes, because the tolerences/milling of EGW rail probably isn't as close as a Badger or Night force rail.That way I'm not torquing the rail to get it flush to the reciever. Any imput?

Lug should be here tomorrow according to message on phone from NSS, thanks, Jim. So, I'm thinking prep, paint and bake lug tommorrow. Sunday, Headspce and bed. Monday, Lap, level and bore sight And Tuesday start break in.

Gene