So here's the story. I'm kind of addicted to modifying my original package 10FXCP rifle in .308. I'm thinking that I want my next mod to be having my new heavy barrel threaded and a muzzle brake installed, but I'm open to the obviously better advice than I can come up with on my own. Here's a list of what I've done to it so far and what I have planned for upcoming weeks:

Replaced Bushnell 3-9x40 stock optic with Mueller 4.5-14x50 APT optic
Replaced stock tupperware with Choate Ultimate Varmint Stock
Replaced stock rings with 30mm weaver 6pt tactical rings (retained stock bases as they seemed decent)
Replacing stock barrel (22" sporter) with 26" heavy barrel take-off from a 12FV
Replacing stock bolt handle with longer tactical bolt handle to reduce heavy bolt lift and close interference with optic
Cloned harris bipod

Yes I know, by this point I would've been better off purchasing a 10FP or a 10FCP-K but at the time I bought the rifle I wasn't thinking I would be doing this many modification and had originally just wanted a deer gun. Now I've realized that where I hunt from is a nice treehouse setup with a place for a bipod on all sides so I can have a great bench shooter that I use once or twice a season to get a deer too!

Like I said, was thinking I want to add a threaded muzzle brake to the new barrel (assuming of course that I like the new barrel once I install it this/next week) but all advice is appreciated! Also, I'm totally new to muzzle brakes so I'm unsure of how much they cost blah blah. You know. Anyways, thanks in advance!