I did a search on Duracoat Firearm paint products. From what I read, it doesn't appear to be difficult at all. Like any other GOOD paint job, the secret to a good job is in the prep work. Lousy prep - lousy paint job.

I see where a few different paint kits are available. What would be one of the best (generally speaking) kits to use for a simple camo job or even a solid job? ???

It looks like a kit can cost from $29 to $70, depending on how much of a kit you want. From reading some of the threads here, with photos, it looks like some of y'all make up your own camo patterns.

Somebody enlighten me. Aim me in a direction where I can learn more. I thirst for knowledge. I am a sponge ready to absorb the required information Don't forget to include the parts about what to use for cleaning parts to be painted.

I have several stocks, most of which are colors I hate, I think i'd like to change their appearance. Needless to say, I'll start with the one or two I like the least or, those that are worth the least ::)

Thanks to whoever answer my plea for knowledge.

Frank in Fla