Quote Originally Posted by fgw_in_fla
I haven't had much luck with Winchester. I get 3 to 4, maybe 5 reloadings before they end up in the scrap can. Always case head sep.

Remington I've done quite well with. Anneal after every firing, resize when I can't close the bolt. I've grown to like Remington best BUT.... I will always use Winchester for OCW or any other kind of testing of bullets & powder. I just wish it lasted longer like the Rem brass. I have Rem brass fired from my '06 going on 8 times.

All Win or Rem brass is new store bought or from factory rounds I fired.

Federal brass is my favorite. I have a lot of it & I just like the way it works for me. (except when I have to load a case to a higher charge & the powder won't fit the case without hammering the bullet in)

If you have an extra few bucks, do not hesitate to pick up some Hornady brass. You won't regret the extra expense.

Frank in Fla
I have never heard anything good about Hornady brass until now when you say it is good..But like anything else.Everyone is entitled to his or her's opinion...I have lots of win. brass in 22-250 but just decided to try some of the Rem, I also happen to have on hand...