I picked up my first manual today - Nosler 6th Edition (2007). I am thinking about getting atleast 2 more. At this point I plan on reloading for 7mm-08, .223, and future planned calibers of .243, .357, or whatever I may find an interesting niche for in my battery. I want one that has .357 rifle loads. What are your favorite manuals? Everything is going to be used for varmints so a recent Hornady may be useful (I really like the V-Max), but I am open to experienced suggestions.

I am also in need of a case tumbler. I will be loading in batches not exceeding 40-50 for the immediate future. Which one is the best budget minded investment? Inexpensive media options also welcome.

I plan on going with a balance scale for now so that will be simple for me to work out.

Beside a primer pocket brush, is there anything else for that end of the case that is a must have for a beginner trying to get factory ammo performance? Would pipe cleaners be adequate to clean the flash hole (i.e. is the lack of a uniformer going to severely handicap me)?

I am trying to get started on a tight budget. Trimmer and deburring tools will be purchased. I already have a good caliper, single stage C press, shell holder #3 (for 7-08 & 243), 7-08 dies, and some brass, and will make custom cartridge trays. I've read the stickies and browsed various forums.