man,i'm gald that i'm not the only one with problems from them.i had them build me a 338 edge barrel about a year ago.i also had them install a brake that needed timing.they said it was a 5-6 week wait.about 8 weeks later they called and told me my muzzlebrake was out of coentricity and i needed another.he said the hole was off center and the bullet would strike the brake .they said they could duplicate this brake in house and it would be free of charge.ok.this is where i start to get mad.2 weeks later no barrel.i called and they said that the machinist was out of town and couldn't do the brake until next week.after that he said it just needed blueing.i said i didn't order blueing as i was going to paint the barrel.he called me a liar and said when i made the phone call to make the order i said to blue it.well,i didn't call the order in i did it thru emails(which i saved for future referances).nothing about blueing.anyway,2 more weeks nothing,i called and he said the same excuse about the machinist being out of town but he would install one of his brakes and his gunsmith was in house and could do it right then.then he could blue it and send it home.by this point i am ready to pull my hair out and explained again that didn't want it blued.i was basically called a liar again..i agreed to the brake and went about my buisness.1 week later he called said my barrel was finished but i would have to handle the brake on my own.the barrel was threaded but not timed.i paid the nice lady on the phone and a week later the barreld action was here.i took the barreled action to a gunsmith and had him check the brake.nothing was wrong with it except it was over timed.anyway,the barrel shoots very well and i have no complints there but i will never use,buy or accept as a gift another mcgowen barrel.i feel better now.