hello i am new to this forum i am shooting a savage 110BA in .300win mag and so far i have had decent success with the rifle making shots on milk jugs at 400yds.
as for punching paper it did well at 100 on normal hornady loads as long as i did my part with good clover leaf groups with 150gr GMX bullets.
then the bad started after 100 rounds through the gun and switching to the superformance with the same bullets i began getting fliers and key holes.
so far i have not been able to try out any other ammo or bullet weights. i have alot of guys telling me that its the 150s and putting 150s through a .300 with a 1-10 twist is
like putting bad gas in a ferrari. i am looking for a good direction to go next what to buy as far as factory ammo considering i do not reload yet. i have even had some tell me
the barrell is junk, the crown is faulty, the action needs trued, and a major host of other things. the rifle is relativley new with 120 rounds through it. i doubt the barrell is to blame atleast i hope not considering i already have around 2800 in my rig and dont really want to have to make fixes already !!! any comments or guidance would be appreciated.

thanks.