Hi all. I am new to this forum but have recently built a wannabe Savage based on a Remage 700 system. My current build is a .284 Win Match from NSS and I couldnt be happier. I was wondering if anyone here has built a 338-06, 338-06 AI or 338 wm with the intent of a hard hitting intermediate to long range platform for say 600-800 yards? I am very interested in three cartridges and if anyone has expieriance they would like to share regarding 225, 250, and 300 grain loads and their performance. Additionally I am intersted in any expieriance any of you may have with the 245 grain Bore Tech/ Lehigh solids and what twists might stabilize them at lower speeds (2400-2600fps). I understand these cartridges are not intended for these types of capabilities, but i am not interested in their high dollar counterparts nor am I intersted in any 338 wildcats. I am however interested in the 338 high BCs an retained downrange energies they produce. Thank you all for any insight you may have and I look forward to learning with you all.