After swapping ammo several times along with 200 other things I've tried I finally figured out why sometimes I get terrible flyers with my MkIIBTV. It's the Wolf MT ammo I use most of the time. I can see it fly off line through my scope right before it gets to the target (at 50 yards). I've had other ammo shoot flyers which is why I haven't thought it was an ammo problem but when I saw the Wolf ammo take a curve when shooting with my CZ I realized that no other ammo has been that bad. I've shot some really good groups with that Wolf ammo and I've shot great targets with it. I've put 4 shots under .1" at 50 yards only to have one of the four end up an inch off. I've been shooting SV ammo a lot lately though and I have been getting pretty consistent results. Then I broke out some Wolf just because I haven't been shooting it as much and there was the old familiar curve at about 45 yards. It's very easy to see it take a sideways curve. I can't get the CCI SV to shoot as well as the Wolf does as long as the Wolf behaves but that flyer ruins my groups all too often.

So it's back to the drawing board to find the right ammo for me. Any suggestions would be great. I just know that Wolf isn't as good as it was when I first started shooting it and that irks me. I've wasted a lot of money thinking there was a problem with the rifle. It will likely be a while before I buy any more Wolf.