Hello everyone. I am having a bit of a dilemma with optics for my Savage 112 BVSS in 6.5x284.
I would like to install a nicer scope on the rifle than the ones I have already. I really have my heart set on a Bushnell Elite 6500 4.5-30x50. I target shoot with it mostly, but I do take the rifle to the deer stand and have taken some deer and hogs with it.

I had a Konus M30 6.5-25x50 scope on it and it served well until I had a bit of trouble with the side focus knob. I sent it in under warranty and Konus sent me a new scope(kudos to Konus). This one they sent me is their upgraded version with a Mil/Mil retical. It has a mildot retical and 1/10 mil click adjustments. I have not seen any of these for sale yet.
The scope has really good glass in it and some really nice features; locking turrets, side focus, internal bubble level and the Mil/Mil retical. But I am unsure if I can trust it for the long haul.

I also have a new Mueller 8-32x50 target model w/side focus and a used Mueller 4-16x50 tactical model
I have not mounted either one yet. What I am wondering is should I mount the Konus up and run with it, or sell the scopes to fund the Bushnell. I don't have 100% faith in the Konus or the Mueller to be absolutely trouble free(tracking, returning to and holding zero).
Your opinions would be greatly appreciated. If anyone is interested in buying the Konus or Mueller, let me know.
Thanks.