Hi all ,
Just joined this site. looks great so far!

I just picked up my first savage, a new savage 10 in 300wsm. here is a link to the same rifle from cabelas website.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Savag...h-All+Products.

I just got out yesterday for the first time with it. Im getting 3 shot groups that seem to be all over the place (5-6in) at 100 yrds. I have a dnz tac one peice mount with a nikon buckmaster 6-18 optic. I was shooting laying down with a bi pod. basicly no wind. ammo i used was factory 180 gr fedral power shok and some fusion 165 gr. I couldnt understand what the problem was. I would consider myself a novice shooter, but shoot regularly. I can get way better groups with my old clunky ak using junk surplus ammo. I checked all my mounting screws to make sure nothing had came loose. everything was still nice and tight. I am not set up to reload right now so that is out of the question. I wasnt expecting to get 1/2in groups with these factory hunting loads but 5-6in??? that didnt seem right. anyone got any clue what could be going on here? any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks!