Hello,

Below is the definition of the problem, better than I could word it. What I need to figure out is the solution, if there is one...

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Smith
Quote Originally Posted by xxx
when not set up with proper NPA even the small recoil of the .22 will make the cross-hairs 'jump' off of the poa. (for me it is up and to the right) Adjusting your position and obtaining a good solid npa position eliminates this.
I can even see the cross-hairs jump when dry-firing a centerfire if a solid npa position is not employed.
THIS!!!!!

Thank you. This is what I've been trying to get at.

Here's the deal: I want a cone in which I can be accurate - say 15 degrees on either side. I have no problem holding at NPoA when set up in controlled conditions - but if a squirrel were to go running and I should need to shift out of NPoA, well, I tend to shoot up and right a bit. I do not like this at all.

Maybe I'm trying to achieve something that cannot be done. But I'd like to think that, with work, I can at least improve upon it.

In other words, I need to be able to take a shot from a less-than-optimum body position if I don't have the time or room to move to NPoA.

Thanks!

Josh <><
Any ideas?

Thanks,

Josh <><