Thread: New barrel

adam330

New barrel

I am looking to get a 6mmAI barrel for a stevens 200 build. I have a pdog trip in june so time is some what limited. What would my best option be as far as time and quality are concerned? Yes i know quality takes time:) Thanks for any and all help

Re: New barrel

i dont know about the caliber, but i have had good results from mcgowan barrels. if you go to the sposor savage-barrels.com they may have one in inventory and ready to go.

82boy

Well since it is now almost March, I think I would think about a diferent caliber, and buy a barrel in stock at Northland. Or be ordering right now, and hope it gets to you on time. Most barrel makers orders are at 8 weeks, that would give you a week before June, Jutst cutting it right on the edge.

adam330

I have alreadt emailed northland and sin arms to see if they have these in stock, just waiting on a response! 8 weeks i can handle, if its longer than that i will deff have to go a different route

Basic Member

You might not get a response by Email. Jims easier to get ahold of by phone. Just keep calling until it's not busy