Went to a friends place last night as he has been hearing a couple of groups of yotes for the last week or so and also a bobcat seen and heard several times. We called several different areas with nothing seen or heard. The moon broke out from the clouds and figured it might be up as a ground fog was also starting to form. We moved to another field and had a fox come to the edge but stayed just far enough back not giving us a good shot, nothing more. We moved near his horse barn where the cat has been seen several times. Hit the cat in heat on the FoxPro for a few went silent, nothing switched to a DSG cottontail played soft. I hit the scan light and caught movement to my right. I brought the newly built .204, on a model 12 action factory heavy sporter barrel up, and kicked on the 250 kill light and settled the crosshairs on the shoulder fairly sharp quartering to angle, squeezed the trigger and watched the impact and collapse through the scope. Not the cat we were trying for but this nice grey came running in only to be the first victim of the new rifle. The fog started to settle in thick so we called it a night and I was home by 10.

[img width=460 height=768]http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h384/EdK1403/IMAG0140.jpg[/img]