Thread: Accutrigger?

poke_53

Accutrigger?

I am new to the forum and I just recently purchased a savage model 10/110 max 1 hunter in 243. I intend to have use it just for long range shooting. I purchased it used and i am having problems with it. First off the bolt release is broken, the screw to set the weight of the trigger is missing and as it is set right now it will fire with the safety on. The stock has been inletted for a cdi bottom metal. I looked on savages website and all the parts I need I cannot order. Any ideas to where I can get the screw to adjust trigger pull, accu trigger spring, and the bold release.

Thanks

ellobo

Re: Accutrigger?

Look in MidwayUSA or Brownells websites for the parts. I am not sure what the screw thread size is but I am sure if you find out you can get one at a hardware store. If I were you I would replace that trigger with one from SharpShooterSupplyfor around $90. There are several aftermarket triggers that are excellent such s the Jard.

El Lobo

poke_53

Do all of the aftermarket triggers come with the bolt release?

tyler.woodard04

bolt release is on the sear. that might be all you need to change for it to be functional again. need an ffl to order a sear for you. I broke one a while back trying to fit it to the action so it would swing free.

poke_53

So does that mean the sss trigger for $90 comes with the sear/bolt release.

On Accu-triggers there is no screw to set trigger weight, it is just a spring. How is the bolt relase broken? Is it broken, broken? Or not working right broken? If the spring for the Accu-trigger is missing then that would create lots of issues. Got pictures?
    More shooting, less typing.

poke_53

The bolt release is in two pieces kind of broken. It was dropped prior to my possession. The accutrigfer spring is there is just doesn't look right.

[img width=573 height=768]http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa403/poke_53/fbefbbd2.jpg[/img]