dolomite_supafly that would be freakin' awesome! all the powder I have on hand at this time is RL-15, RL-17, and Retumbo I've not gotten any shotgun/pistol powder yet kinda want to have a clue as to what I'm after money is a bit tight these days to be buying a mess of stuff I may not use.

The rifle is a Savage 12 26" barrel I've got a mess of the Varmint nightmare 55gr, 55gr V-Max, and 75gr A-Max bullets for what I'll be doing the 55gr. nightmare bullets will probably work the best and a max shot of 100 yards would be pushing it I'm sure! I have GM205M primers and LC brass. My range right now has change into my hunting area so were not shooting over there at this time. I'm sure we could figure out something for your time I could send ya cause what your offering would be a serious benifit to me! what velocity are you getting? I'd like to be around 2500fps so it would be kinda flat, my targets are pretty small where I would have to hit them so they won't run into a neighbors yard to die. Again dolomite_supafly thank you very much. Later,

Kirk