Well well, guess what. I have been out a couple of times with the BA110 and wouldn't you know it, the last group I shot is easy under 1/4 inch at 105 meters. The factory ammo I bought is junk, Only good for the brass.

Last Load was 180SST with 73.5 Grains of AIR 2213sc and a mag primer. The cases where prepped perfect and the bullet was inserted so there was 5-8 thou clearance to the lands. As soon as we did that, almost in the same hole. I have the target, I will try to scan it.

Also here is the thing. I think the barrel has shot in some as the factory ammo has tightened up a little, not much though.
On the last couple of goes we did not put a smear of Kroil in the barrel, and as such, got 8 rags of copper out quite blue, With the Kroil, there is 1 or 2 rags of blue so that stuff really works in reducing copper build up.

Also the barrel looks the same after 1 shot as it does after 10, you could never tell the difference as far as how dirty it is, so the whole dirty barrel thing is a bit of a mith in my view

Any way, off to the range in a few days to move out to 300, Will let you know how it goes, but based on what we have seen, should be in 3/4 at 300 which will be very good for a stock rifle

Jason