For the past three years, I have been loading the 95 Gr. Nosler BT's for my daughter in a .243 Winchester. She has been shooting my Model 16 that started life as a .223 but is now a .221 Fireball, for several years for practice. SHe has taken three deer with the .243, but I'm not sure quite what to think about the bullets performance. Two does and one buck have been taken. One doe ran about 20 yards, the other about 30 yards. The buck she shot today dropped in its tracks. None of the bullets exited the deer. I am shooting a fairly mild load of 33.5 grains of IMR4895 which is about 2750 fps. Both does were shot broad side in the ribs and both bullets turned inside out. The buck she shot today was almost straight on at 60 yards. She hit it at the base of the neck, severing the ateries in the neck and snapping the spine. The bullet broke in half, with one half traveling into the left lung and the other half staying in the spine. I cannot argue the the bullets did there job effectively, but the bullets came completely apart. This concerns me, because if a major bone is hit, I doubt that the penetration may be sufficient. Or, bullet deflection may occur. Has anyone else had these concerns?