i understand that this is for a new biuld i'm doing and i was thinking of trying out a er shaw barrel but i dont know anyone around here who uses one on a comp gun is your .5 group with a shaw barrel or another maker i know i can do it with either my shilen or Mcgowen and i know not every barrel is the same (meaning i could get another Mcgowen and it may or may not shoot as good as the one i have now ) .just dont want to with a barrel that is only good for hunting accuracy not comp quality. from what i have read on here most are still in the break in stage and havent post many groups after that .

vertical tends to lend its self to seating pressure i found that out the last time i went to practice loaded up some 308's and i could feel the difference in seating pressure and it showed when i shot over my chrono. gonna start annealing my brass (lapua) before the next reloading and see if they get better if then i'm trashing the brass and buying some new replacements(lapua).picked up a lead sled last night to take the me factor out and see what they do at 300 versus me shooting prone which is how i shoot 99 percent of he time.