I need to give an update my earlier post. All of the load work I had been doing was with A-maxes, bergers with RL17 powder, and this was giving not the most consistent results. This powder works fantastic in my .270 but apparently not so in the .243.
Today, i loaded up 12 rounds using berger 105 VLD's and tryed out some H4350. I loaded up 4 groups of 3 rounds to work up to the max load and test for pressure and how good each charge grouped. I haven't even tampered with the seating depth, or fine tuned , and I shot all 12 shots in about five or six minutes. The first group with the lightest charge of 36grains measured .82, and the next three groups in a row measured less than .5. THis was using Federal Match primers and brand new, non fireed win brass. I will be loading up some more of the best two charge groups try one calm day this coming week. I am now completely and totally happy with this barrel, and have no doubt that with some fine tuning, it will do even better than this! I am a very happy customer! Here is a pic of today's groups.