After a little thinking I decided to see if I could fix the sear my self. First I cleaned off all the lube installed bu Savage with swabs and carberator cleaner then put a small dap of valve grinding compound on sear and notch that it sits in and proceeded working trigger firing it about 150 times. Then I cleaned of all the valve grinding compound and re lubed the sear and notch. I was making great progress know the trigger broke at a clean 15ozs I repeated the process a second time. Go easy and check offen after first applacation!!! This time I might have gone a little too far trigger wouldn't cock at all with accu-trigger active. After screwing in spring 1 turn it was at 8ozs with accu-trigger disangauged. It was possible to adjust it lower but bolt had to be closed very easy or firing pin would drop when bolt was closed so 8ozs -9ozs is about as low as it can be set still with accu-trigger disengauged. This will work fine off the bench and then you can adjust the trigger up 2 to 3 pounds and engauge the accu-trigger for hunting. I don't think it is as good as the factory target 6oz trigger but close and a easy fix for bench work only!!!! I was very happy with the results. I do not take any responability for this information you do it at your own risk.