...Yes, I now joined the club...lol..Picked up a Brand-X from a buddy at work..Nice shinny stock, bedded, lugs lapped with a Shilen 26" sporter bbl. on it...He said it was a shooter...He gave me some of his reloads with H4831 & 100gr soft points...Tryed a few out just to see & found the scope way off...Got it zeroed & fired off 3 for a group...2 touching & 1 a 1/4" off the other 2...Thought well it looks like it has potential..Just need to clean it & go to work..lol..Dropped by the old gun shop & picked up my favorite bullets.. Nosler 100gr BT's, RL-19 & 210M prs...Nosler list's RL as the most accurate..So I figured I'ld start there..52.5grs to get things started...Ended at 53.1grs with hole accuracy...I almost fell over..Didn't really expect that 1...I'ld post a pic. but you would'nt believe it..I almost didn't..I kept looking for that 3rd shot in the scope...Finally walked down to take a look at the target...I'm not apt to miss my old pie plate... ...& I dought the bullet exploded.. :)...Anyway I'm a very happy camper..Going to try it out on the old whitetails this weekend...I have a feeling it's going to hit them like a bolt of lighting... ;D...