A brand new unfired blued LH action runs $325 and stainless $375 for a short action set up for .308 from northlander
Left handed actions tend to be scarce. i JUST bought a .308 Stainless short action from a member on here for $385 which included a tactical bolt handle and synthetic stock and it is currently in the mail.

SSS and Mcmillan stocks are both made to order so they can be ordered in LH flavors. with all options an SSS LVT stock will run you about $400 where as a Mcmillan A5 stock will run you closer to $750. Don't ask me which one is better I going to order an SSS LVT because the wait time is shorter and they are cheaper. There are cheaper stocks out there that offer great performance but i don't think they are availabe in LH versions. Check out B&C medalist, B&C Duramaxx, or a Choate Tactical. If you are just going to be painting the stock, the RH are the same as the LH versions, only the bolt cutout is on the wrong side. Just Dremel out the Left side, fill in the right side with bondo and paint over it.
A good barrel such as Mcgowen, Douglass, Shilen will run you around $300

The accu-trigger is good as a factory trigger. But for $100 you can get a Competition trigger over at SSS for $100 dollars. itll break like glass
Good luck find bottom metal for a DBM setup that is from a factory rifle. You could always buy an aftermarket DBM setup but they also run around $350

Personally I don't think it is hard to build a rifle to better than factory quality. You could just have a gunsmith build the whole thing if you are not a DIY guy. Buying all the separate parts and having it built will give you an accurate rifle that fits you. By the time you get done it probably will not have been cheaper.
Two things before I end: Buy a membership here. it not alot of money for getting access to the classifieds and tech articles.
second: Call around to all the places like SSS and the Savage Custom Shop so you can make an Informed decision on which way you want to go.

-Peter