Just thought I would stop in and introduce myself before I start posting on threads around here. I stumbled across this forum while researching bases & rings for my new 10FCP-HS (and I still haven't decided on a base nor rings yet!). I've been a proud owner of a 93R17-FV (currently wearing a Tasco Golden Antler 3X9 and cheap rings but waiting for new rings to mount a Mueller APT) for a few years now and I'm still impressed by it's accuracy and reliable performance. My desire to shoot longer ranges (400-600yds) let me to researching .308's and that research ultimately lead me to the 10FCP-HS. I believe the rifle will be a great platform to learn on and is upgradeable if I ever feel the need to swap parts as my skill set improves. I'll be browsing the forums in an attempt to decide on a 20MOA base and a sturdy set of rings to mount a Nikon Monarch 4-16x50SF that my awesome little brother gave me as a wedding gift. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to post up! Thanks for having me and allowing me to ramble on in my first post, I look forward to hanging around the community for quite a while and reading all there is to know about the brotherhood of the barrel nut! ;D