thank you for posting your load development and sharing which bullet/load your particular gun likes more at this time.
did the 5 shots you chronod correspond to the 5 shots at 300 yards? the reason i ask is because horizontally there appears to be about 5/8" spread on that image. can one use windage when describing this plane; if not what is the more common term used?
does 10fps spread correlate to ~ 1.625" at 300 yards? based on my primitive understanding i think a higher spread would be responsible for the variation at 300 yards; is generally correct?
also i have read many posts talking about how critical the berger vlds need to be seated. could you tell me generally what they like more in layman's terms? are they seated deep or shallow what about neck tension?
these are trivial questions to anyone that is considering loading and if you would rather not hand out these answers i understand. if you choose to provide some answers there is little need to go into much details as i will use your answers as a base for my future research on this subject.
thank you for your time.