I saw another thread about ER Shaw barrels but didn't want to hi-jack that thread. I just purchased an ER Shaw barrel from Midway USA. Installed it etc... Good it to got with both the Go/No-go gauges I already had for the 260 as well as with the gauges sent to me with the barrel(it was the kit from Midway). I have not shot it yet because I have just put it on today. But what I have noticed is that while the gauges work as they should, they close the on the go gauge but will not close on the no-go gauge, it will not chamber a live round. It will lock up just like it does with the no-go gauge. Do Shaw barrels have a tighter chamber than most? Or do I need to just back it out a bit and let the bolt go just a little farther with the no-go gauge?

Right now it will close with no felt resistance on the go gauge but will lock up on the no-go gauge as soon as the bolt starts down. It's about as tight as you could get it and still close on the go gauge.

If the chambers are just a little tighter on the Shaw barrel than they are on the EA Brown barrel I already have it's not really a problem I will just have to re-set my reloading dies.