Hi, and welcome RK. Congratulations on your new model 10. I think that you will really like it, I have the model 10 FP LE in .308 with accutigger but it doesn't have the brake or accustock. I started out shooting factory ammo and it seemed to shoot around 1'' to 1 1/2" at 100 yards. After about 100 to 150 rounds down the tube with a fair amount of good cleaning it became a .75" shooter. I still don't know if it was just me getting to know the rifle or if the barrel was being broken in but I was very happy when I was sub MOA with it. Then one day my local gun store got in a case of Federal Gold Medal Match ammo and I bought a box and went to the range and I took the factory Savage target that comes in the box with me. I shot a 3 shot group of .38". I went back to the gun store and bought 3 more boxes and through out the year I shot 20 woodchucks with it and hardly ever had a miss. This was last spring that I bought the rifle and since then I have got into reloading and have had great success. I have 3 different pet loads that I have developed with 3 different kinds of bullets and 2 different powders that anyone of those loads will shoot in the ,2's if I really buckle down and do my part. By the way, Thank you for your service in the Army.

Regards Dan