I am going to post this mainly due to the above two statements from 319 & wbm.

As stated, I have many barrels that are tack drivers! One of my favorite is one I had Don Geraci build for me with a Krieger! I feel my other barrels are just as good. Sometimes I wonder why I just don't use Savage Factory barrels as they are some of my best!

I was thinking about buying a Criterion and as we are doing here, I asked questions about the barrel.

I don't think it would be proper to mention names, nor do I like really bashing anyone's products! Example, I personally purchase many products from SSS, some I have received quick, some took a little extra time, but I didn't make any negative statements concerning any of my transactions (app 10). And I currently have two current orders with SSS.

Maybe one Criterion slipped through the cracks as the one Danno purchased from McGowen! The only thing I will say, the one Criterion that slipped through went to a very well known shooter!

One fact is, everything manufactured will has a failure %, electronics (covers about everything made these day), anything machined, vehicles, etc.

If I can help anyone with a concern, I will glad to do so, Dennis