hi everyone, i just recently bought a savage 16 lefty rifle, i have been using a right handed ruger 270 winchester for about 10 years and i just got tired of having to take the rifle down everytime i wanted to load a new bullet.

there are a few things id like to add to the savage, not that it already isnt a great rifle (i wouldnt buy anything that wasnt great quality)

1. id like to add a bipod, dont need anything expensive like a harris, just something that works, i already have a few in mind but would like to get some suggestions from other savage owners :)

2. this is probably the biggest customization i had in mind, but i was wondering if i could modify the flhss to be an flcss, that is, that i can make it from a hinge door bullet extractor to a box magazine rifle.

also would like to hear some of your experiences with savage model 16's and 116's , i would like to know what im in for :)

i also want to know what accessories would be great to add to the rifle, i already have an extra bushnell and weatherby scope to put on it, but anything cool add-ons that i could add to the rifle would be great.