Thread: Rebate status

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member
    Got my $100 rebate last week on the 12FV I bought Black Friday. Submitted online, got "the letter" two weeks later, denied because I didn't include serial number. Resubmitted via mail and called again 30 days later. Was told it was again missing information but CS person said "I see everything is there so don't know why it's on hold" and then "forced" it through. 30 days later got the card.

Best advise, don't let it sit, keep calling and don't be afraid to be the squeaky wheel.
    Banning a gun will not solve what is a mental health crisis inflamed by incendiary rhetoric on social and television media. The first amendment in this case is less precious and more likely the causal factor than the second amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas10 View Post
    Got my $100 rebate last week on the 12FV I bought Black Friday. Submitted online, got "the letter" two weeks later, denied because I didn't include serial number. Resubmitted via mail and called again 30 days later. Was told it was again missing information but CS person said "I see everything is there so don't know why it's on hold" and then "forced" it through. 30 days later got the card.

Best advise, don't let it sit, keep calling and don't be afraid to be the squeaky wheel.
    I've read countless threads and even their BBB complaints and it seems like they deny a countless number of rebates without cause hoping the buyers will forget about the rebate. Seems like a suspect business practice to me as long time savage owner and dealer. Hope they figure out the root cause and amend or they might just ruin some new shooters perception of their brand.