Dave and Jim, thanks for the comments and insight.
Once again this is basically being applied to a world that is currently dominated by the 6mm cartridge, namely the BR Norma, BRA, Dashers. Which again in my view and observations that when loaded in like kind the 6mm ARC should be able to compete with until it is stretched to the upper limits of the loads. Though like I stated with all the members that are shooting those other 6mm I have yet to find one that is running at Max loads.

So next looking at this and studying the competitive classes with the 223 I see they are again all running very fast twist barrels with 85gr of higher weight bullets to be able to fire those very small groups out to 600yds and beyond.. So why not load down the 6mm ARC with it's smaller capacity than the BRA or Dashers with a 90-95gr bullet like the F-Class 223.

I don't have the answer and I do not shoot F-Class but it will be interesting to see what an average guy can do with this short fat little case. Will it compete with the other short fat 6mm? Hopefully we will soon find out.